[WSBARP] 2nd position DOT but no promissory note

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Thu Mar 7 11:51:58 PST 2019

Couldn't client (or whomever was Mom's heir) sign a lost note affidavit and request for reconveyance?  I mean presumably the money owed to Mom was an "asset" that would have passed by will or other succession to someone.

Thanks,

Rich Holland
rich at pnwle.com<mailto:rich at pnwle.com>
603 4th Avenue, Suite 100
Kirkland, WA 98033
877.785.8734  / 866.982.5080 (fax)

BE AWARE!  Online banking fraud is on the rise.  If you receive an email containing instructions on where or how much to send to our office, CALL TO VERIFY prior to sending. ** WE DO NOT CHANGE OUR BANKING INSTRUCTIONS**

The information contained in this communication, and in any attached document(s), is privileged and/or confidential, intended solely for the individual/entity to whom/which it was sent.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately at the email address, mailing address, or telephone or fax number above.