[WSBARP] trustee's sale surplus

Kim Hammit kim at gsjoneslaw.com
Wed Mar 6 09:19:09 PST 2019

I have a client who's property was sold at trustee's sale back in early
December.  There is a surplus as confirmed by the office and the "hotline"
information line.  However, they have not filed with the clerk and are not
responding to my calls.  I am unable to find a timeline in which they are to
deposit the surplus but it seems that there should be one.  Anyone deal with
a slacker trustee before and have a citation I can put in a letter to the
trustee?  The last surplus motion I made involved a June 1 sale and a June
26 deposit into registry.  This seems beyond excessive.

Kimberly S. Hammit

Associate Attorney

GSJONES LAW GROUP, P.S.

1155 Bethel Avenue

Port Orchard, WA  98366

Tel:  (360) 876-9221

Fax: (360) 876-5097

GSJONES LAW GROUP, P.S. - The information in this email message may be
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Any
review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons
other than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited and this transmission
does not constitute a waiver.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please delete this email and respond to sender via
<mailto:kim at gsjoneslaw.com> kim at gsjoneslaw.com or call our office at (360)
876-9221.