[WSBARP] Residential Real Estate Purchase and Sale

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Mon Jun 17 11:02:16 PDT 2019

Yes, Mary at the NWMLS is super-helpful, and the cost is minimal (maybe $5
for a "complete set" of the commonly used forms).

You can also find a different and free version, used by a different
(non-NWMLS member) real estate broker in town, here:
https://robotagent.com/blog/free-wa-real-estate-forms-for-lawyers

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
Seattle Real Estate Lawyer <http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/>
92 Lenora St. (The Makers Space, a shared work environment)
Seattle WA 98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949   Fax: (206) 770-7328
@LawyerBroker <https://twitter.com/LawyerBroker>
How to Buy Without an Agent
<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Buy+without+an+Agent> | How
to Sell FSBO <http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Sell+FSBO>
 | RE Glossary
<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Real+Estate+Glossary>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.