[WSBARP] need referral; self is ok; please see below request by long time client of mine; i have a conflict

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Tue Jun 11 14:41:53 PDT 2019

Good afternoon Roger. I was wondering if you have a recommendation or referral for me for a litigation attorney that would be willing to help me with a case and get paid from the settlement.
 I have a signed contract from my builder/partner who agreed to pay 1/2 of the GC fees on 12 townhomes, and never did. He ran me out of my loan time and had me cornered with cost over runs that he did not have permission to perform the work. He said he hit a oil tank in the ground and cleaned up a big oil spill on a Sunday. Our contract says he should have asked me and gotten permission before he did that and he also need it to be licensed to do that which he isn't.
 Time was still clicking and all 12 loans were under my name at that time so we went through and he agreed he would Refi under his company's name as long as I got the gc fee and I got to list all 12 units with me as the agent and give me profits from the sales of each project.
 At this time all 12 units are under his name half of them are done some of them are sold my plan is to file a Lis pendens against one of these projects that has the most amount of equity and work up a settlement with him to get back some funds.
 I am not wanting to fight a long drawn-out battle that will cost everybody a lot of money or time I just want to file a Lis pendens show him his contract that he has signed with me and demand payment so I don't prevent him from selling those units.
 If you know someone who can help. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S.
19944 Ballinger Way NE, Suite #100
Shoreline, WA 98155