[WSBARP] Mineral Right Ownership

Travis S. Thornton travis at SSLLAWFIRM.COM
Tue Jun 4 17:18:29 PDT 2019

Thank you!

On Jun 4, 2019, at 4:55 PM, Deborah Berg <DeborahBerg at comcast.net<mailto:DeborahBerg at comcast.net>> wrote:

Another person who might be able to assist you is Ed Menteer (or his partner).  I have attached his V-card.  He is a lawyer who has done exactly this kind of work for my client a few years back.  I have not talked with him in a while, so am not certain he is still working.  Good luck, Deborah Berg

<image001.jpg>

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com<mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com<mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com>> On Behalf Of Travis S. Thornton
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:55 AM
To: 'wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com<mailto:wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>' <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com<mailto:wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>>
Subject: [WSBARP] Mineral Right Ownership

Hi all. I’m the WA member of my firm and a long-time section member.  I’m trying to track down the current owner of mineral rights initially reserved in a conveyance of land by Northwestern Improvement Company in Kittitas County.  We understand Burlington Northern (now BNSF) and potentially a subsidiary that was called Meridian Minerals could be involved.

Does anyone have experience with such an ownership history, or can you point me to a consultant who specializes in this kind of thing?

Thanks!

Travis S. Thornton | Attorney | SSL LAW FIRM LLP | 575 Market Street, Suite 2700 | San Francisco, CA 94105 | Direct: 415.243.2690 | Main: 415.814.6400 | Cell: 206.370.9135 | Email: travis at ssllawfirm.com<mailto:travis at ssllawfirm.com>

This email and any attachments may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.  Legal Advice Disclaimer: You should recognize that responses provided by this e-mail means are akin to ordinary telephone or face-to-face conversations and do not reflect the level of factual or legal inquiry or analysis which would be applied in the case of a formal legal opinion. A formal opinion could reach a different result.

<Ed Menteer.vcf>