[WSBARP] New LL/T law and notices

Timothy Lehr timothy at stileslaw.com
Mon Jul 29 14:34:47 PDT 2019

All,

Do any LL attorneys have information on where to find the new mandatory "14
Day Notice to Pay or Vacate" form or has anyone put one together? I've heard
that the AG's office was going to put out a template form on its website to
be used by landlords with the new required language and resources but I have
yet to find one. Trying to avoid recreating the wheel.

Thanks!

Timothy C. Lehr

Attorney at Law

Stiles Law Inc., P.S.

p:   360.855.0131

e:   timothy at stileslaw.com <mailto:timothy at stileslaw.com>

w:  www.stileslaw.com <http://www.stileslaw.com>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email is proprietary and/or
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication, you are hereby notified to : (i) delete the email and
all copies; (ii) not disclose, distribute or use the email in any manner;
(iii) notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

---
https://www.avg.com