[WSBARP] Tax Sale

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Tue Jul 16 13:41:52 PDT 2019

Thanks I was looking in the wrong statute

Bryce H. Dille | Attorney at Law
Dille Law, PLLC
P: 360-350-0270 | F: 844-210-4503
2010 Caton Way SW, Suite 101
Olympia, Washington 98502
www.dillelaw.com<http://www.dillelaw.com/>

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management
Business, Government and Tax Law
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures