[WSBARP] Referral for HOA Attorney in Milpitas, CA

Doris Eslinger doris at eslingerlawoffice.com
Mon Jul 15 10:29:04 PDT 2019

I have a client who lives in Vancouver, WA who needs to consult with an attorney regarding a special assessment dispute with the HOA. The condo is in Milpitas, CA. I will forward all referrals to client. Thanks.

Regards,

Doris Eslinger
Attorney at Law
Eslinger Law Office, PLLC
2200 112th Ave NE | Suite 200 | Bellevue, WA 98004 | Phone: (425) 451-3237 |
Fax: (425) 633-2468 | doris at eslingerlawoffice.com<mailto:doris at eslingerlawoffice.com> | eslingerlawoffice.com<http://www.eslingerlawoffice.com/>

This message and its attachements are intended only for the addressee.  Please do not forward this message to others without permission.  The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or you may call our office at (425) 451-3237. Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document.