[WSBARP] Off Topic: OH Local Counsel

Jeremy jeremy at basalt.legal
Sun Jul 14 10:25:26 PDT 2019

Our firm is defending a class action filed in Ohio, and need local counsel there while we move to transfer venue to Washington. Any recommendations?

Very truly yours,

Jeremy Scott Hyndman, Esq.
Managing Attorney

[Basalt Legal Logo]

6 1/2 N. 2nd Avenue, Suite 200
Walla Walla, WA 99362

T: 509.529.0630
F: 509.525.0630

www.basalt.legal<http://www.basalt.legal/>

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended to be used only by the recipient or the recipient's authorized agent.  Any unauthorized use or distribution may be prohibited by law.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the message, and any attachments, from your files.