[WSBARP] 1031 Exchange of Vacation or secondary Home

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jul 12 11:29:36 PDT 2019

1031 requires property to be for business or investment purposes.
http://www.exeter1031.com/article_qualified_use_property.aspx

Vacation homes as "investment" is a bit ambiguous, apparently.
http://www.exeter1031.com/article_vacation_property.aspx

What I know, I learned from the internet, which speaks truth at all times, right?

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC