[WSBARP] Fence Encroachment

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Thu Jul 11 09:00:46 PDT 2019

The only way you can do it so it is recognized by the county as a proper division is under RCW 58.04.007 also see if property to be conveyed is subject to mortgage or deed of trust other wise the new parcel will be partially encumbered until it is released also see if there is a judgment lien against the conveyed parcel so need a title report.

Bryce H. Dille | Attorney at Law
Dille Law, PLLC
P: 360-350-0270 | F: 844-210-4503
2010 Caton Way SW, Suite 101
Olympia, Washington 98502
www.dillelaw.com<http://www.dillelaw.com/>

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management
Business, Government and Tax Law
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures