[WSBARP] possible referral---TRUST

Jan Kelly jan at jankellylaw.com
Mon Jul 8 15:42:06 PDT 2019

I am happy to speak with her.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 3:30 PM Douglas Scott <doug at rainieradvocates.com>
wrote:

>  Client is a 19 year old college student who has a trust set up by her
> biological mother. She believes that she is entitled to some trust benefits
> at this stage.  Her father, with whom she has had disagreements, is the
> trustee.  She simply wants to know what the trust says.  Is there someone
> who I could refer her to for this type of matter?
>
> *DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
> Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC
>
> *Eastside Office*
> 465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C | Issaquah, Washington 98027 | 425.392.8550
> (tel) | 425.392.2829 (fax)
>
> *Seattle Office*
> 12055 15th Ave NE | Seattle, Washington 98125 | 206.552.0785 (tel)
>
> www.rainieradvocates.com f/k/a
> www.davisscottlaw.com
>
> Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain
> information that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or
> other privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be
> conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of
> this communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of
> the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
> recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
> error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
> delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
> any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
> reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
> be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
> a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege
> others.***

*Jan Kelly, JD/MBA*Attorney at Law

JK Law
PO Box 1964
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Direct Line (702) 338-6733
Facsimile (360) 779-2265

*Licensed in Nevada and Washington*.

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY
FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
disclosure or distribution of any information contained in or attached to
this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately
notify the sender by email by "reply to sender only" and delete this
message and any attached documents from your computer. Receipt by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of confidentiality
and/or any legal privilege. Thank you.