[WSBARP] Permit for a House flip

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Mon Jul 1 10:31:07 PDT 2019

I would generally agree with that, but the question I would have (and
it's only a question since I don't know the answer) would be who gets
the specialty permits?  I assume it would be the subcontractor doing the
work, not the general.  So the electrician would get the electrical
permit(s), plumber the plumbing, etc.

But again, just a question.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc., Renton