[WSBARP] SWD and "Integration" or "Merger"

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:30:47 PST 2019

Thanks to all who have responded.  I am now knee deep in merger cases that I need to read.  I am also going to start looking at the "unconscionability" cases.  It seems to me to be unconscionable for a borrower to make eight years of loan payments in paying down the balance by $30k, fix up the property, and pay the property taxes and then have the property simply "revert" back to the seller because the borrower died mid-loan.