[WSBARP] Update on Upcoming Changes to the Real Property and the Probate & Trust Listservs

Wheeler, Doug DWheeler at viresorts.com
Fri Jan 18 07:46:17 PST 2019

I agree wholeheartedly with Gretchen and Dwight.  I have 35 years’ experience, including almost 15 years in timeshare (and I frequently respond to timeshare posts).  I am going onto “senior” status this year (with a significant reduction in pay).  My company paid my bar dues for 2019, but I will be retired next year.  I thoroughly enjoy the listserv and would like to continue to be a member and participate, but have no interest in paying to be a member.

Doug Wheeler
Senior Counsel
VI Resorts
1417 116th Avenue NE