[WSBARP] Update on Upcoming Changes to the Real Property and the Probate & Trust Listservs

Bickel, Dwight Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com
Thu Jan 17 12:43:37 PST 2019

It is not just Gretchen. I will not pay $25 a year in order to be allowed to provide free volunteer assistance to the attorneys who ask for help here.

If every person who has received a private and helpful reply from me in the past decades would add ten cents to their dues, paid while they are receiving paychecks, then the “old lawyers” like me will continue. That’s their choice.

On Behalf Of Valentine, Gretchen (TRGC)

When I retire (whenever that is), if I have to pay $25 to remain on the ListServe, I don’t think I’ll participate.  Maybe that’s just me.
NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.