[WSBARP] Update on Upcoming Changes to the Real Property and the Probate & Trust Listservs

Carl Gay carl at greenawaylawfirm.com
Thu Jan 17 11:18:53 PST 2019

I have been a Section member for nearly 40 years.

The points raised by Rick Hoss and Katherine Laird are excellent and should be honored.

I hope Michael Safren will consider them. obtain input from the Section leadership, and the proposed new policy will be modified.

Many thanks to ALL who support the spirit of these listservs (can someone explain why it’s not spelled “listserve”…..it just seems sooo wrong….?)

CARL LLOYD GAY

what counts in life is what we do for others

GREENAWAY, GAY, MEDINA & MYERS

Attorneys and Counselors at Law

734 East First Street       Suite A

Port Angeles, Washington   98362

Email                       <mailto:carl at greenawaylawfirm.com> carl at greenawaylawfirm.com

Telephone               (360) 452-3323

Facsimile                  (360) 452-3724

THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT (18 USC §§ 2510-2521). IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR; PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND/OR EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU