[WSBARP] Is spousal joinder required?

Chris Benis cbenis at harrison-benis.com
Thu Jan 10 14:30:04 PST 2019

Great suggestions.

Chris Benis
Harrison-Benis, LLP
2101 Fourth Avenue, Suite 1900, Seattle, WA  98121
206.448.0402 office - 206.448.1843 fax - harrison-benis.com<http://harrison-benis.com/>
This message contains information that may be CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail cbenis at harrison-benis.com<mailto:cbenis at harrison-benis.com>, and delete this message. Thank you very much.
To comply with recent IRS rules, we must inform you that this message, if it contains advice relating to federal taxes, was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under federal tax law.  Under recent IRS rules, a taxpayer may rely on professional advice to avoid federal tax penalties only if that advice is reflected in a comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to stringent requirements under federal law.  Please contact me if you would like to discuss our preparation of an opinion that conforms to these new rules.