[WSBARP] seeking counsel in Santa Barbara County/Orcutt, CA

Roger Moss ram at rogeramoss.com
Mon Feb 25 16:11:41 PST 2019

I am a former resident of Arroyo Grande (adjacent to Orcutt), an active member of the CA Bar, a licensed CA broker and mediator on the California Association of Realtors Consumer Mediation panel. I’d be happy to consult with your client, and point her in right direction if needed.

Roger A. Moss
Mediation Counsel
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco