[WSBARP] Unusual disposition of human remains (!)

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 17:59:22 PST 2019

I've only read news articles on this, but apparently Washington now
recognizes something call human composting.  I don't think that process
contemplates what your client wants, but perhaps at the end of the
process what they want would be somehow easier?????

Here's one such article.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/washington-could-become-first-state-legalize-human-composting-n952421

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148