[WSBARP] Waste Statute of Limitations- Exceptions

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Wed Feb 13 13:12:13 PST 2019

There are legal consequence to any attorney providing an “opinion”.  Clients
pay us money to consult and get our opinion on a legal issues.
Professionals which include lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc. collaborate
with colleagues, but at the end of the day each relies on their own
professional knowledge and experience.

I suggest that next time you seek a medical opinion you go into the Doctors
lounge at the local hospital and ask all Doctors for their opinion. Let us
know how that goes.

Best of Luck.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.