[WSBARP] Referral to Las Vegas Attorney

Brett Sullivan brett at lucentlaw.com
Wed Feb 13 10:57:48 PST 2019

I'm looking for a referral to an attorney who can advise an Eastern
Washington based trustee with regard to negotiating a letter of intent for
the sale of property owned by a trust in Las Vegas.

Thank you in advance.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com>

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 413-1004
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 413-1078
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/sullivanlawyer>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.