[WSBARP] Waste Statute of Limitations- Exceptions

Dave B bmcdave85 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:30:37 PST 2019

Hello, I came across this list and was hoping I could impose for some
opinions. I'm a homeowner in Snohomish County and have been doing research
for a dispute I'm having with a neighbor. As a result I've discovered waste
was committed on my property by the developer of several properties
adjacent to mine, they removed several significant boundary trees I was
previously unaware were on my property. I've found the site condition maps
done at the time that clearly document the tree locations, but the removal
occurred about 5 years ago. I'm wondering if I would still have an
opportunity to bring action against the developer since I've only just
discovered the injury? Thank you.

Dave