[WSBARP] Creating Right of Survivorship

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Tue Feb 5 11:50:38 PST 2019

I wonder if the best course of action would be option 2.  Having each couple's interest be held as community property would seem to provide some protection to a surviving spouse in the event of a subsequent severance of the joint tenancy.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West