[WSBARP] Search

Allen Sakai asakai at jgslaw.com
Mon Dec 30 16:29:25 PST 2019

The following was sent to our office via our firm website.  Not sure why.  Our firm is not involved.  Thought I would just throw it out there in case someone recognizes this person or the decedent.  No need to get back to me.  Just contact this person directly.

Name:
Vicki Clinton

Email Address:
vclinton at wintellisys.com

State:
Tennessee

ZIP:
38135

Phone:
9012192303

Brief description of your legal issue:
My brother, Mark Goodding had an Estate attorney. He lived in Snohomish. I had a welfare check done on my brother today. He was found deceased. Can someone PLEASE help me figure out who his Estate attorney is/was? I need to know his wishes. I am the only person to help! Whoever this attorney is, has my name, SSN and home address. Please, if you're the attorney or have recommendations on how to find the attorney, please be in touch ASAP. I'll be on a plane on Tuesday getting there.
Also, this attorney would have settled my sister in laws estate; Renee March or Goodding.

Allen R. Sakai
Attorney at Law
Jeppesen Gray Sakai P.S.
10655 N.E. 4th Street, Suite 801
Bellevue, WA 98004-5044

Phone: 425-454-2344
Fax:  425-646-8889
asakai at jgslaw.com<mailto:asakai at jgslaw.com>
www.jgslaw.com<http://www.jgslaw.com/>

This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call to (425)-454-2344, or by reply to this communication.