[WSBARP] Power of Attorney and Wills

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Dec 11 09:26:50 PST 2019

It is rare to allow an Agent to change the Principal’s estate plan, although I have seen DPOA’s allowing such action.  The question is, if you can share, what is the purported reason for the change?  Will the Agent benefit from any new Will.  If yes, I would decline to make any changes.   This just screams of a lawsuit by other heirs.

Jeff