[WSBARP] Liability of seller who agrees to repair and repair fails

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 07:03:48 PDT 2019

I don't have any authority, but I"m pretty sure it is not precluded.
Before you go too far down that road I would first look to see if the
language of the repair request was complied with.  35R requests are
often very poorly drafted such that even a mere attempt to fix might be
sufficient to comply with the request (or a half-ass repair sufficient).

Kary L. Krismer

John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148