[WSBARP] partition action?

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Fri Aug 23 12:43:42 PDT 2019

Now it makes sense how it went down.

I was just spit-balling here, and common ownership takes if out of the
equation for 10 years.  What I was thinking was if your client was occupying
the house and also the House was sitting on the parcel identified by the
property appraiser as belonging to your client and your client "keeps the
bank out" then down the road you could have AP.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this
message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded
message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of
this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.