[WSBARP] Life estate upon death of grantor

Andrew Hay andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net
Wed Aug 21 12:46:16 PDT 2019

My first thought is revoke to TODD and replace with a TODD giving the property to the two kids in fee simple and also creating a life estate for the sister.
Sounds like the simplest format.

Andrew Hay
Hay & Swann PLLC
201 S. 34th St.
Tacoma, WA 98418
www.washingtonlaw.net<http://www.washingtonlaw.net/>
andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net<mailto:andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net>
253.272.2400 (w)
253.377.3085 (c)
THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT ONLY.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND DESTROY ALL COPIES