[WSBARP] Landlord Tenant Act apply to defective sale

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Thu Aug 8 16:51:01 PDT 2019

I agree with everything seen today and say again - do it under the cover of a mediated conversation. Bribes and threats in particular, yet it is amazing how they can be avoided by a sophisticated mediator who leads with compassion.

There is a program in California (disclosure-I designed and manage it from the Puget Sound) that deals with clusters like this involving vulnerable people who most likely suffer from behavioral health problems including addiction. Last year we posted a 99.1% positive settlement rate in 506 cases, up from only 95% the previous two years.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.