[WSBARP] Free real estate forms for lawyers

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Thu Apr 18 15:45:32 PDT 2019

Colleagues, a couple of years ago I offered a free version of my original
real estate forms -- and about 30 people took me up on the offer. So I know
it was a good idea.

Well, I've updated my forms as part of my latest new-model real estate
firm: RobotAgent.com. If you're interested, check out the link for more
info. But if you'd just like unfettered access to my forms, click here
<https://robotagent.com/blog/free-wa-real-estate-forms-for-lawyers> (or
just send an email here <lawyerforms at robotagent.com>). I'll reply with the
goods attached.

Note the terms of use (shown on each page), thanks in advance for
respecting them:

This form may be used only by licensed attorneys. They may copy,
distribute, and use this work, and create any derivative works, but only by
including the following: “Some or all terms used with permission of
RobotAgent.com <https://robotagent.com/>.” Attribution must include
hyperlink. RobotAgent.com makes no warranty of any sort, and use is at the
attorney’s sole risk.

If you have constructive feedback, I would of course love to hear it. And
if you'd like to learn more, I'm always happy to chat about my latest
project....

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
Seattle Real Estate Lawyer <http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/>
92 Lenora St. (The Makers Space, a shared work environment)
Seattle WA 98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949   Fax: (206) 770-7328
@LawyerBroker <https://twitter.com/LawyerBroker>
How to Buy Without an Agent
<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Buy+without+an+Agent> | How
to Sell FSBO <http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Sell+FSBO>
 | RE Glossary
<http://www.seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog?category=Real+Estate+Glossary>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.