[WSBARP] Probate-Conflict of Interest ?

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Apr 15 18:29:38 PDT 2019

Justin: there is a very current statute being considered by the legislature that will change the wd potential for heirs; I recommend getting to know that potential really well before filing the wd claim; my understanding is that (so far) the statute would apply only to cases filed after the statute passes.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S.
19944 Ballinger Way NE, Suite #100
Shoreline, WA 98155