[WSBARP] First American Eagle Homeowner's Policy

RebeccaWiess rwiess at foxinternet.net
Sun Apr 14 15:02:38 PDT 2019

A couple decades ago there was the Homeowner's Endorsement, which title
companies offered for free if you knew enough to ask for it. Then Fatco
started providing it as a regular part of a residential standard policy
without having to ask, and called it Eagle.

Who remembers what went on behind the scenes?

Rebecca K. Wiess

421 24th Avenue East

Seattle, WA  98112

Phone 206 329-6638