[WSBARP] First American Eagle Homeowner's Policy

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 11:30:50 PDT 2019

I'm pretty sure that's just Fatco's name for their ALTA policy.

I regularly ask my buyer clients if they want to see a pro forma policy
(if they are the type that read insurance contracts), but it's been some
time since someone said yes, so I don't have a current sample to send
you (and probably shouldn't if it identifies the property).  The title
officer should be able to do that for you.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc. Renton
206 723-2148