[WSBARP] Gift Deed

Valentine, Gretchen (TRGC) Gretchen.Valentine at TitleResources.com
Mon Apr 8 13:59:09 PDT 2019

I suggest contacting the title company that insured the daughter's title.  That underwriter will be make the decision, based upon the terms and conditions of the daughter's title insurance policy.
Gretchen Valentine
Underwriter
Title Resources Guaranty Company

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of nestor at pplsweb.com
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 12:03 PM
To: 'WSBA Real Property Listserv' <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBARP] Gift Deed

Daughter want to quitclaim to parents. Parents want to be covered under the title insurance without paying a premium (of course). If Daughter executes a warranty deed, will the parents be covered with exception to of anything as of the date of transfer and any issue arising under the daughter? If not full coverage, what will they have?

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law & Florida Civil-Law Notary
Admitted to practice law in Florida & Washington

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.

BEWARE OF CYBER-FRAUD! Before wiring any funds, call the intended recipient at a number you know is valid to confirm the instructions and be wary of any request to change wire instructions you already received.

This email may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this copy from your system.

In our ongoing focus on your security, we have changed our encryption provider to Proofpoint encryption. This may require you to create a new account.