[WSBARP] poa/wills - naming professional guardian

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Fri Apr 5 14:42:08 PDT 2019

Why not name an institution as POA? I’m not entirely sure how that is done, but you could check with one of the big ones in the Puget Sound region:
Ohana Fiduciary https://www.ohanafc.com/
Puget Sound Guardians http://www.pugetsoundguardians.org<http://www.pugetsoundguardians.org/>
Weyburn Fiduciary Services http://www.weyburnfiduciary.com<http://www.weyburnfiduciary.com/>

Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
James Pleasants, P.C.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel.
(425) 497-0799 fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.