[WSBARP] Duty to restore easement area - 2nd Call

Scott Thomas scott at scottgthomaslaw.com
Fri Sep 21 16:26:29 PDT 2018

I run into this issue every once in a great while (thrice, I believe.)  Each time the issue was resolved, although the last time a neighbor’s contractor was balky.  I relied on Davis v. Baugh, 159 Wn.2d 413 and argued that there was no shield for a contractors negligent work.  That worked in that instance.