[WSBARP] Forming LLC

Robert Pampell rpampell at swcp.com
Wed Sep 19 11:50:45 PDT 2018

Ken,

That can be done in New Mexico.  The articles of organization do not have to
disclose the member(s) or manager(s), only the registered agent.  But note
that if the filing is made online, as opposed to paper, at least the
managers or member (if member-managed) will be entered in the filing
process.

FYI, I am licensed and practice in NM, so feel free to contact me if you
have questions.

Bob Pampell

Robert Pampell, Attorney

21st Century Law Office (r)