[WSBARP] Personal Representative

Rob Wilson-Hoss rob at hctc.com
Tue Oct 30 10:23:23 PDT 2018

I learned a long time ago that it is usually a very good idea to notice everyone who might under any circumstances be entitled to or interested in notice, and set it for a hearing, and see what happens. Almost always, nothing, and the commissioner is happy to see you gave everyone notice. Sometimes someone shows up, and that works too, because (1) you get a chance to talk to them and maybe explain things that might make their issues go away; or (2) you get an early view of the dispute you are going to have to deal with and so you get an early chance to strategize around it.

Rob

Robert D. Wilson-Hoss
Hoss & Wilson-Hoss, LLP
236 West Birch Street
Shelton, WA 98584
360 426-2999

www.hossandwilsonhoss.com
rob at hctc.com

This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone (call us collect at the number listed above) and immediately delete this message and any and all of its attachments.  Thank you.

This office does debt collection and this e-mail may be an attempt to collect a debt, Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.  To the extent the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (15 U.S.C. § 1692) applies this firm is acting as a debt collector for the condominium/homeowners' association named above to collect a debt owed to it. Any information obtained will be used for collection purposes. You have the right to seek advice of legal counsel.