[WSBARP] Personal Representative

James W. Spencer jamess at brothershenderson.com
Tue Oct 30 10:00:00 PDT 2018

Did anyone else have to look up “obstreperous”? What an excellent adjective. I’ll have to add it to my lexicon. 😊

James W. Spencer
Please note that I will be out of the office with very limited access to email from October 10 – 29.
Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
2722 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98102
Phone: (206) 324-4300 x106
e-mail:  jamess at brothershenderson.com<mailto:jamess at brothershenderson.com>
www.brothershenderson.com<http://www.brothershenderson.com/>

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.