[WSBARP] OFF TOPIC small CPA

Nathan Arnold nathan at jjalaw.com
Thu Oct 25 12:22:45 PDT 2018

Richard, CPA claims make up about a quarter of my practice these days. I’d be happy to look at the issue and give the PC a free consultation. Naturally, we all prefer the big trophy, but these cases sometimes are much larger than they first appear, and the little guys need help too.

Nathan J. Arnold
Johnston Jacobowitz & Arnold, PC