[WSBARP] Shared Family Cabin/Vacation Property - Scheduling/Calendaring Agreement

Judy Luther jeluther at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 16:44:58 PDT 2018

I have just started reading “Saving the Family Cottage,” and would be interested in hearing what others have prepared for “co-ownership” as well.

Thank you!

~ Judy Luther

Judith E. Luther

Carlson-Whitley & Luther, LLP

222 Lee Street SW, Suite 112

Tumwater, WA 98501-4403

Ph: (360) 915-9774

Fx: (360) 915-8759

Please Note Our New Address!

Confidential And/Or Privileged Communication This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone and immediately delete this message and any and all of its attachments.

Service We do not accept service of any kind by e-mail unless expressly authorized in writing by the attorney of record.  Acceptance of service of process by e-mail for one pleading does not authorize service of process by e-mail of any other pleading.  Each must be authorized separately.

Thank you -