[WSBARP] Excise Tax Exemption

Eric Lanza eric at jaglaw.net
Tue Oct 9 16:16:47 PDT 2018

WAC 458-61A-204 if just creating joint tenancy

Eric J. Lanza, J.D.
[Logo Color 946x243 pixels]
1800 Cooper Point RD SW NO. 8  |  Olympia, WA 98502
Telephone 360.352.1970  |  Fax 360.357.0844 |  www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
eric at jaglaw.net<mailto:eric at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.