[WSBARP] REET exemption question

Cyrus Field cyfield at rockisland.com
Mon Oct 8 11:24:13 PDT 2018

Eric-Its not even an "exemption" as I am pretty sure REET affidavit is not
required period for Fulfillment deed. See WAC 458-61A-303(3)(f)-I just
happened to be looking at this reg as local county was trying to insist
Affidavit required for recording TOD deed (It is not). Good luck, Cy

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon)

phone: 360-472-1223 Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286 Office: 640 Mullis
St. Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the
original and any copies.