[WSBARP] Quit Claim Deed to Trust

RebeccaWiess rwiess at foxinternet.net
Mon Oct 1 09:21:51 PDT 2018

I know I'm late to this topic, but it's an excuse to remind all that
property in a trust does not get a stepped up basis when an owner dies.
Family trusts as an estate planning tool can cause big time tax bills when
the heirs sell low basis property out of the trust following a death.

Rebecca K. Wiess

421 24th Avenue East

Seattle, WA  98112

Phone 206 329-6638