[WSBARP] Vancouver, WA Referral

Spencer Stromberg spencer at lucentlaw.com
Fri May 18 17:44:12 PDT 2018

 Fellow RPPT Members:

I'm posting on behalf of Laura Zeman, who is an estate planning and probate
attorney in Bellevue. Laura subscribes to the Probate and Trust listserv,
but not this one.

Laura is looking for an attorney in the Vancouver, WA area to consult with
and possibly appear on behalf of a PC in a hearing to confirm the sale of a
residence to the PC by her sister, the trustee of a revocable trust whose
settlor is incapacitated. The PC has resided in the house for some years
and has paid rent. Trustee/sister agreed to sell PC the house, but brother
is opposing the sale. I presume the trust settlor is a parent. Hearing is
June 1.

If anyone has a suggestion about a lawyer (including yourself, of course)
who is somewhat local and would be interested in handing this, please
contact Laura. I've worked with her on several matters, and she is great to
work with.

Laura can be contacted at lzeman at zemanlaw.com. Please contact her directly
instead of replying to this message in the listserv.

Thanks very much.

Spencer A. W. Stromberg
Attorney at Law

827 W. 1st Avenue, Suite 425
Spokane, WA 99201-3914
P: 509.413.1004
D: 509.828.4644
F: 509.413.1078
E: spencer at lucentlaw.com
Web: www.lucentlaw.com

*Lucent Law provides comprehensive legal services in the areas of real
estate, business law, and wills, trusts and estates. Additionally, Lucent
Law's Forms & Essentials online platform
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/ce165fb7-fb7e-43c2-9cd7-614402b8a7af/lucentlaw-com-forms-essentials>
provides defined scope legal services that are easy to understand and
simple to purchase, all at reasonable fixed prices.*

*For news and updates regarding business law, real estate law and estate
planning issues, please sign up for Lucent Law's News & Updates newsletter
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/ce165fb7-fb7e-43c2-9cd7-614402b8a7af/lucentlaw-com-newsletter-sign-up>.*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me and delete it from your system.