[WSBARP] Option to Purchase Real Estate

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Thu May 17 12:53:37 PDT 2018

My concern would be more that a ROFR could impact a buyer being willing
to make an offer knowing that they could lose out.  The seller might end
up with a lower price offer as a result, or otherwise a more comlicated
sale.

There's a condo on Mercer Island that has ROFR provisions in their
documents benefiting the other owners and I always wonder why they
didn't get rid of those when they added in rental restrictions.  I sort
of doubt that the ROFR has ever come into play, but even if it has,
there just seems to be little reason for it.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott/KMS Renton
206 723-2148