[WSBARP] Option to Purchase Real Estate

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed May 16 14:40:39 PDT 2018

I think you should just do what is called a preemptive option.  Which is a right of first refusal option. I haven’t attached P&S’s on these but set out the agreement . Duration, # of days, before a offer from a 3rd party bona fide purchaser’s offer notice must be accepted by optionee etc.   I also do a notice of preemptive option and record it.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578