[WSBARP] locating bank account from several years ago

Anessa Novasio anessa.novasio at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:19:04 PDT 2018

Hi there,

One of my old pro bono clients called the other day with a question I have
no idea how to address or if there is even a solution. She says that in
1999 she received a settlement and deposited it at a bank in Wenatchee
where she was living at the time. She was dealing with untreated mental
illness at that time and has no recollection of where she deposited the
money. I contacted the lawyer who handled her settlement and he has no
records. We looked on claimyourcash.org but didn't find anything. I thought
a probate attorney might have ideas about how to track down assets in a
situation like this. My only thought was for her to call all the banks in
Wenatchee but some of them have closed/ changed since she lived there.

Any ideas??

Thanks!
Anessa

Anessa Novasio, Attorney at Law, PLLC
5623 Rainier Ave S
Seattle WA 98118
phone: (425) 954-7570
fax: (206) 260-9128
www.slidingscalelaw.com

*This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client
privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this
email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute
or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission.
Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable
privileges.*