[WSBARP] Writ of Restitution Question and Bankruptcy

scott at starboard-strategies.com scott at starboard-strategies.com
Thu May 10 13:46:25 PDT 2018

Dear Gurus:

I have an unlawful detainer that went to show cause, where the defendant
presented proof of filing in bankruptcy court (she is a serial filer), and
the commissioner did not sign the order for a writ because of that.

We went to banko court and obtained an order granting relief from the
bankruptcy order.

Now, I am wondering, do I need to recalendar a show cause hearing, serve and
the rest of the formalities, or can I go to ex parte and get an order?

Thanks,

Scott Hildebrand